150 kg/h plastic pyrolysis plant
✔ Converts plastics to diesel, light oil/naphtha and gas
✔ Fully automated (closed loop) process
✔ Zero-emission design
✔ Easily transportable containerized plant
✔ Price: ex. VAT, EXW The Netherlands
✔ ROI: < 3 years
For price info, an extensive description of all the plant components and details, annual OPEX, income and ROI calculation, technical specifications of pyrolyze diesel based on laboratory test report, private link to the complete video animation of the 150 kg/h plastic pyrolysis plant and private link to business case calculation tool we refer to the complete offer document of the 150 kg/h plastic pyrolysis plant.
The 150 kg/h pyrolysis plant efficiently converts plastics into diesel, light oil/naphtha and gas. It is containerized so easily transportable to anywhere in the world. Installation is simple. Just connect to electric power, gas and water supply and start running the plant. If has a fully automated PLC controlled continuous process and will run by itself of 5%-10% of the generated pyrolysis gas.
The lead time to EXW delivery in The Netherlands is around 6-8 months.
Currently only delivering to companies situated in The Netherlands
- plant capacity: 150 kg waste per hour
- compatible shredded feedstock: plastics (HDPE, LDPE, PP and PS)
- 80%-90% efficiency
- ✔ pyrolysis oil (80%)
- ✔ synthetic gas (10%)
- ✔ carbon black (10%)
- revenue after distillation of pyrolysis oil:
- ✔ circular diesel (60%)
- ✔ light oil/naphtha (40%)
- initial heating requirement: 20 – 100 l synthetic gas
- fully automated PLC controlled continuous process
- sophisticated fuel treatment system included
- plant will run by itself of 5%-10% of the generated pyrolysis gas
- plant is built on a skid and fixed inside a metal frame box
- plant can be delivered in a container
- plant is operational within one week after delivery
- delivery includes installation and operational training of the plant
- simple installation:
- ✔ connect electric power cable
- ✔ gas-connection
- ✔ water-supply
- ✔ install oil/gas-storage tanks
- ✔ start running the plant
✔ easily transportable containerised plant
✔ pre-installed in container
✔ self-sustaining: produced syn-gas can run the plant
✔ fully automated
✔ closed-loop process
✔ high yield (+85%)
✔ high security levels (swiss safety standards)
✔ high quality (circular) fuels
✔ low waste
✔ zero emissions
✔ low maintenance
✔ low cost
✔ short ROI (less than 3 years)
✔ long lifespan
✔ extended training and service options
Terms and Conditions
Payments will be made as follows:
- 60% upon signing the purchase order
- 25% ex-works, upon presentation of the transport documents
- 10% on site delivery
- 5% upon receipt of the equipment installed and in operation
Prices are exclusive of VAT. Any customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
All equipment is guaranteed 1 year, parts and labor.
One month on site training will be provided during the installation of the plant.
Training topics covered:
- Delivery and explanation of the manual
- Feedstock types
- Feedstock preparation method
- Plastic crushing washing line operation
- Pyrolysis plant operation method
- Weekly check-out guide
- Monthly maintenance guide
A maintenance contract will be proposed to the buyer. This contract includes:
- 2 installation checks each year
- Covering intervention costs, labor cost and travel cost
- Spare parts are at customer’s expense
A complete Service Level Agreement (SLA) contract will be presented upon the buyer’s request.
Installation at the site of the customer will take place once all the required site specifications have been met. The customer must ensure that water and electricity supply are available before installation. During installation phase compressed air is required. The customer is responsible for obtaining all permits required to install and operate the pyrolysis plant. The customer shall appoint an official local organization to confirm compliance of equipment with applicable health and safety standards.
General site specifications:
- Water supply
- Electricity networks
- Electric transformer
- Compressor for compressed air
- Connection and power supply control cabinets
- Anti-lightning protections
- Fire alarm and firefighting systems if needed
- Sound insulation and operation noise measurements if needed
- Legal documentation, building permit, operating license
- Actions of regulatory bodies and reception
- All that is normally the responsibility of the operator and the user
- Required floor space is about 9 x 11 meters
6 to 8 months after receipt of the signed order, the first installment and the validation of the preliminary plan for the pyrolyse plant.
- Pyrolyze B.V. undertakes to carry out the task specified in the order to its best effort and knowledge.
- Pyrolyze B.V. will deliver a demonstration scale pyrolysis plant as described in the offer.
- This is a full commercial scale system with the goal of demonstrating proof of concept, testing different feedstocks, evaluating oil yields and product quality at commercial scale.
- The demonstration scale pyrolyse plant can be converted into a commercial system following a period of testing and optimization.
- In consultation with the buyer, Pyrolyze B.V. is entitled to access the plant in order to demonstrate and analyze the process and the products obtained by the pyrolysis plant.
- The contractual performances of the demonstration scale pyrolysis plant are those explicitly stated quantitatively in the paragraph “Offer”.
- As it does not control the quality, properties, and behavior of the products to be treated in its equipment, Pyrolyze does not commit itself to guaranteeing results relating to obtaining chemical, physio-chemical, biological, sensory, chemical characteristics, chemical transformations or others, on the products processed.
In the event that the present contract relates wholly or in part to the sale of a material, equipment or process patented by Pyrolyze B.V. or its partners, the customer will declare not to have filed or not to subsequently file any patent for the invention of process, device or use, utility certificate or equivalent related directly or indirectly to the equipment covered by the contract.
Non Disclosure and Confidentiality
In order to protect the industrial property upon entering the agreement the customer, for itself and its affiliates, intending to be legally bound, will irrevocably agree and guarantee to Pyrolyze B.V. that it shall not disclose or otherwise reveal directly or indirectly, to any third party of any nature, any Confidential Information or Confidential Source provided by Pyrolyze B.V. to another Party hereto, or otherwise acquired, without the prior specific written consent of Pyrolyze B.V. providing such information or as otherwise required by law.
The order contract shall be governed by and construed and enforceable in accordance with theapplicable laws of The Netherlands.
The complete offer can be provided at request.