250 liter per day waste motor oil (WMO) pyrolysis plant
✔ Converts waste motor oil (WMO) to diesel, naphtha and gas
✔ Continious feeding systeem processes 250 liters WMO per day
✔ Also capable of processing 20 kg plastics per batch
✔ Zero-emission design
✔ Easily transportable plant on a skid
✔ Price: € 49.990 ex. VAT, EXW The Netherlands
✔ ROI: < 3 years
The 250 l/d WMO pyrolysis plant efficiently converts waste motor oil into diesel, light oil/naphtha and gas. It is placed on a skid so it is easily transportable to anywhere in the world. Installation is simple. All components are pre-installed on the skid along with electric wiring & control panel. Ready for Plug-and-Play. Just connect to electric power, gas and water supply and start running the plant.
The lead time to EXW delivery in The Netherlands is around 6-8 months.
- plant capacity: 250 liter WMO per day (8 hours)
- or: 20 kg of waste plastics (HDPE, LDPE, PP and PS) per batch (batch time: 6 hours).
- 80%-90% efficiency
- ✔ pyrolysis oil (85%)
- ✔ synthetic gas (5%)
- ✔ waxy carbon black ash (10%)
- revenue after distillation of pyrolysis oil:
- ✔ circular diesel (80%)
- ✔ light oil/naphtha (20%)
- initial heating requirement: 5 liter gas
- fully automated PLC controlled batch process
- filter system included
- plant can run on the generated syngas
- plant is built on a skid and fixed inside a metal frame box
- machine dimension (lxbxh): 4ft x10ft x 5ft / 1,2m x 3m x 1,5m
- machine weight: 900 kg
- plant can be delivered to anywhere
- plant is operational within 1 day after delivery
- simple installation:
- ✔ connect electric power cable
- ✔ gas-connection
- ✔ water-supply
- ✔ install oil/gas-storage tanks
- ✔ start running the plant
✔ easily transportable containerised WMO pyrolysis plant
✔ pre-installed on a skid
✔ produced diesel can run the plant
✔ fully automated
✔ high yield (+85%)
✔ high security levels (swiss safety standards)
✔ high quality (circular) fuels
✔ low waste
✔ zero emissions
✔ low maintenance
✔ low cost
✔ short ROI (less than 3 years)
✔ long lifespan
Business Case Calculator
Please use the business case calculator to calculate your own return on investment (ROI).
To make use of this sheet, please make a copy of the document and update the variables to better reflect your own market/situation.
Terms and Conditions
Payments will be made as follows:
- 100% prepaiment
Prices are ex. VAT and EXW The Netherlands. Any customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
All equipment is guaranteed 1 year
A maintenance is relatively simple and can be carried out by the customer. Maintenaince instructions will be available for download soon.
The plant is fully tested and delivered on the basis of a plug-and-play installation by the customer. The customer must ensure that water and electricity supply are available before installation. During installation phase compressed air is required. The customer is responsible for obtaining all permits required to install and operate the pyrolysis plant. The customer shall appoint an official local organization to confirm compliance of equipment with applicable health and safety standards.
General site specifications:
- Water supply
- Electricity networks
- Electric transformer
- Compressor for compressed air
- Connection and power supply control cabinets
- Anti-lightning protections
- Fire alarm and firefighting systems if needed
- Sound insulation and operation noise measurements if needed
- Legal documentation, building permit, operating license
- Actions of regulatory bodies and reception
- All that is normally the responsibility of the operator and the user
3 to 4 months after receipt of the paid order
- Pyrolyze B.V. undertakes to carry out the task specified in the order to its best effort and knowledge.
- Pyrolyze B.V. will deliver a pyrolysis plant as described in the offer.
- As it does not control the quality, properties, and behavior of the products to be treated in its equipment, Pyrolyze does not commit itself to guaranteeing results relating to obtaining chemical, physio-chemical, biological, sensory, chemical characteristics, chemical transformations or others, on the products processed.
In the event that the present contract relates wholly or in part to the sale of a material, equipment or process patented by Pyrolyze B.V. or its partners, the customer will declare not to have filed or not to subsequently file any patent for the invention of process, device or use, utility certificate or equivalent related directly or indirectly to the equipment covered by the contract.
Non Disclosure and Confidentiality
In order to protect the industrial property upon entering the agreement the customer, for itself and its affiliates, intending to be legally bound, will irrevocably agree and guarantee to Pyrolyze B.V. that it shall not disclose or otherwise reveal directly or indirectly, to any third party of any nature, any Confidential Information or Confidential Source provided by Pyrolyze B.V. to another Party hereto, or otherwise acquired, without the prior specific written consent of Pyrolyze B.V. providing such information or as otherwise required by law.
The order contract shall be governed by and construed and enforceable in accordance with the applicable laws of The Netherlands. Also the general terms and conditions apply.