Dual line 3 kg waste plastics per batch pyrolysis research/demonstrator plant
✔ Converts 3 kg of mixed (waste) plastics, biomass or 6 liters of (waste) oil per batch into diesel, naphtha and syngas fractions
✔ Comes with two separate distillation lines
✔ Perfect for pyrolysis research and demonstration purposes
✔ Dual line setup enables to research/demonstrate different settings, catalysts and additives at the same time
✔ Fully automated PLC with touch screen display
✔ Plug-and-play installation
✔ Easily transportable demonstrator design on a rollable skid
The demonstrator pyrolysis plant efficiently converts mixed waste plastics, biomass or waste motor oil (WMO) into diesel, naphtha and syngas fractions. All components are pre-installed on the skid along with electric wiring & control panel. Just connect to electric power, water supply and start running the demonstrator plant. The demo plant consists of two separate distillation lines so that different settings, catalysts and additives can be researched at the same time.
Note: this is not a production unit, but a research/demonstrator plant. It’s an ideal tool for research institutes, laboratories and universities that want to research, develop and demonstrate the principles of pyrolysis technology.
- demonstrator plant capacity: 3 kg of waste plastics (PE, PP and PS), biomass or 6 liters of waste motor oil (WMO) per batch (batch time: 5 hours).
- HDPE (milk jugs), PP (baby bottles), LDPE (shopping bags, plastic wraps, etc.) and PS (plastic cutlery).
- These mixed plastics can be processed at the same time, no separation of these types of plastics is necessary.
- Biomass can be pyrolyzed up to a temperature of 500 °C
- 85%-90% efficiency (85% for Plastics / 90% for WMO)
- ✔ diesel and naphtha fractions (85%)
- ✔ waxy carbon black ash (15%)
- ✔ syngas (15%)
- electrical requirement: 3.5 kW @ 220v, 15A
- fully automated PLC controlled batch process
- maximum reactor temperture: 500 °C
- secured looking glasses to monitor diesel and naphtha distillation stages
- demonstrator plant is built on a rollable skid and fixed inside a metal frame box
- machine dimensions (l/w/h): 1.855m x 0.762m x 1.55m
- shipping dimensions in wooden box: (l/w/h): 2m x 1.1m x 1.7m
- machine weight: 175 kg
- plant can be delivered to anywhere
- plant is operational directly after delivery
- simple installation:
- ✔ connect electric power cable
- ✔ connect to 100 l water barrel for cooling
- ✔ start running the plant
1) Q) Are the carbon ashes/residues from waste plastic toxic?
A) That depends on the input. Carbon ashes from waste plastics that consists of aan mixture of PP/PE/PS are non-toxic because all the plastic polymer is gone. Only black (waxy) carbon ash is left. This can be used as a filler for rubber tyres, bricks or as road carpeting material.
2) Q)How is the feedstock converted to oil and gas?
A) When we heat mixed waste plastics to 450 °C in absence of oxygen, it vaporizes back into oil-vapors. These oil vapors are condensed & collected as diesel and naphtha fractions.
Payments will be made as follows:
- 100% prepayment
Prices are ex. VAT and EXW The Netherlands. Any customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
All equipment is guaranteed 1 year
The maintenance is relatively simple and can be carried out by the customer.
The plant is fully tested and delivered on the basis of a plug-and-play installation by the customer.
- Pyrolyze B.V. undertakes to carry out the task specified in the order to its best effort and knowledge.
- Pyrolyze B.V. will deliver a pyrolysis plant as described in the offer.
- As it does not control the quality, properties, and behavior of the products to be treated in its equipment, Pyrolyze does not commit itself to guaranteeing results relating to obtaining chemical, physio-chemical, biological, sensory, chemical characteristics, chemical transformations or others, on the products processed.
In the event that the present contract relates wholly or in part to the sale of a material, equipment or process patented by Pyrolyze B.V. or its partners, the customer will declare not to have filed or not to subsequently file any patent for the invention of process, device or use, utility certificate or equivalent related directly or indirectly to the equipment covered by the contract.
Non Disclosure and Confidentiality
In order to protect the industrial property upon entering the agreement the customer, for itself and its affiliates, intending to be legally bound, will irrevocably agree and guarantee to Pyrolyze B.V. that it shall not disclose or otherwise reveal directly or indirectly, to any third party of any nature, any Confidential Information or Confidential Source provided by Pyrolyze B.V. to another Party hereto, or otherwise acquired, without the prior specific written consent of Pyrolyze B.V. providing such information or as otherwise required by law.
The order contract shall be governed by and construed and enforceable in accordance with the applicable laws of The Netherlands. Also the general terms and conditions apply.